Chronic back pain can be really disturbing and debilitating. Sometimes, no matter how you try to keep yourself safe and in good condition at all times, there are some happening in life that cannot be avoided like accidents and injuries resulting in back pain and other back problems. Also, aging is something that cannot be skipped on later in life but somehow its symptoms can be delayed and the negative results can be lessened or reduced. If lumbar pain and other spine problems are conditions in which you have to deal with everyday because all medications only provide temporary relief, then maybe it is about time that you consider inversion therapy through the use of inversion tables for back pain.
Inversion works as a form of traction which allows vertebrae, spine, muscles, joints, and ligaments to elongate and decompress. Because the body is inverted or hanged upside down in an inversion machine, compressions which are the common cause of back pain are reduced and diminished with regular use. In addition, this entire inversion process with the use of inversion tables provide for many other health benefits.
Benefits of Inversion Machines
Inversion machines and other products ideally made for the purpose of inversion therapy like the chairs, boards and gravity boots makes the process easy, comfortable and convenient compared to using ropes around the ankles as an ancient technique used for inversion during the time of Hippocrates, a Greek physician who discovered inversion therapy in 400 BC.
They are affordable investments for a lifetime use with a huge number of benefits to user’s fitness and health. Among the health benefits are:
- Relieves mild to severe back pain on a permanent basis with regular and proper use.
- Allows users a stress – free day because it relieves stress and fatigue due to overwork and extreme physical activities.
- Enhances mental activity and alertness due to increased flow of oxygen to the brain.
- Promotes good posture thus keeping bones strong and reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
- Helps in blood circulation and cleanse lymph fluids.
- Keeps body function and flexibility.