The best ways to cleanse your body will be those that provide nutrients, vitamins, essential amino acids, cell hydration, metabolic / circulatory / lymphatic boosts, colonic cleansing and bowel stimulation all within a framework of satisfying drinks. To effectively cleanse your body you shouldn’t starve it of what it needs to purify and heal itself – and those nutrients come from plants, herbs, vegetables.
While water diet therapies may be effective short-term, they’re seldom a good way to cleanse if you’ve never detoxified or if you suffer from obesity, or wish to learn how to get rid of cellulite. Programs like the lemonade diet and others are effective for a few days, but can produce (temporary) uncomfortable side effects in individuals who may have an entire lifetime of toxicity built-up in their tissue / organs.
To effectively get rid of cellulite and cleanse your body in a way that will offer the least discomfort (and rarely has an adverse reaction in otherwise healthy individuals), choose internal body cleansing therapies that nourish the ENTIRE body. How? By choosing to drink fresh raw vegetable juice that won’t starve your cells, tissue or organs of vital nutrients but will also hydrate the body and flush the bowels, colon, lover, kidneys in a naturally stimulate way.
While there are many ways to cleanse with herbal supplements, different juices, colonic treatments and even massage to stimulate the lymphatic system and help get rid of cellulite, the main principles of detoxification are easy to understand and simple to apply at home.
1. cleanse your body with fresh vegetable juice – high in nutrients, low in carbohydrates and fats, yet are very satisfying
2. cleanse with herbal teas and supplements with kelp, seaweed, spirulina, or even a bit of apple cider vinegar in conjunction with vegetable juice to heighten the process and ease the side effects of detoxification
3. add fiber or a natural laxative preparation to your routine to stimulate bowel regularity
4. give your digestive system a rest – do not eat solid foods for a week or two. Many find that 20 days to a month is even better. If you’re hydrating, nourishing and providing circulatory and lymphatic stimulation and immune system boosting aids, a detox won’t be dangerous or uncomfortable.
- Take to Heart Some Colon Cleanse Reviews (dietcleanse.org)
- Cleanse Your Colon Naturally (cleansebody.org)
Ways to Cleanse Your Body Internally